My 12 days of Blogmas are finally here!! I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday! Can you believe there’s only 12 more days till Christmas?! So much to do in so little time! And it has barely snowed here so far this year. Christmas is my favorite time of year! I’ve been listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies since Halloween night. Yes I know a bit early, ahaha! I’m not the biggest fan of Halloween though. Every year I go to sleep in my Christmas onesie watching Elf and eating popcorn!
So today I have 21of the best Christmas movies! I tried narrowing it down to 12, but that didn’t work. There’s just too many good ones! So without further ado if you would like to find out which 21 made my list keep on reading! These are NOT in any particular order.
- Elf – Of course this made the list it is my favorite movie!
- A Christmas Story – “You’ll shoot your eye out!”
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation –
Todd Chester: Hey Griswold! Where do you think you’re gonna put a tree that big?Clark W. Griswold Jr.: Bend over and I’ll show you!
- Home Alone 1 & 2 – Classics! How could you not love Kevin!
- The Holiday – Who doesn’t love a good Christmas rom-com?
- It’s a wonderful life –
- Scooby-Doo Christmas – You cannot go wrong with any Scooby-Doo movie, let alone a Christmas one!
- A Charlie Brown Christmas – That classic movie you watch every year when they air it on T.V.
- A Lizzie McGuire Christmas – Lizzie will always be my favorite!!
- The Santa Clause (1, 2, & 3) – “Seeing isn’t believing; believing is seeing.”
- Miracle on 34th Street –
- The Polar Express – “This bell is a wonderful symbol of the spirit of Christmas, as am I. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas – “Pop guns! And bicycles! Roller skates! Drums! Checkerboards! Tricycles! Popcorn! And plums!
And he stuffed them in bags. Then the Grinch, very nimbly,
Stuffed all the bags, one by one, up the chimbley!”
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – “Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer you’ll go down in history”
- Frosty The Snowman – I love Frosty so much! Such a classic!
- Christmas with the Kranks – Honestly one of the best Christmas comedies out there!
- Anything Hallmark – Hallmark movies are a classic for Christmas time. Yes, they’re cheesy af but they’re so cute and festive!
- Eloise at Christmas time – Weather you’re 6 like Eloise or 60 this is a timeless classic!
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles – ” If they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them?”
20. Love Actually –
21. Serendipity – “the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.”
That’s it for day 1! Which one of these movies is your favorite for this time of the year? Check back tomorrow for day 2, and be sure to follow so you don’t miss a post!
Have you seen my last post? If not check it out here!